We strive to make the whole process of getting medical treatment in India very easy and simple with your well-being and convenience asour top priority. During yourmedical trip to India, we will offer you the best suggestions and recommendations, but please be assured that all the decisions have to be taken by YOU and only YOU, as you know the best for yourself.
We will be guiding you with each and every step.
The entire process of medical tourism begins with you taking the first step and making up your mind to receive quality medical care in India at an affordable price.
Before the process begins, we normally hold an online interview/telephonic Interview with the patient and ask them about their medical problem and suggest types of medical procedures, medications and surgeries they might require in order to get better. Once the patient is convinced that with the treatment plan we can provide them will all facilities and services under one roof, the process of Medical Tourism to India begins.
- The patient is requested to provide detailed medical history, supported with medical reports, test results and doctoral prescriptions which are then sent to our empaneled medical experts in some of the best Indian hospitals for medical reviews and diagnosis.
- We will then prepare and send you a detailed Treatment Plan, Which will contain the proposed line of treatment, recommendations sent forth by the super specialists, approximate hospital stay required, cost of your stay in India including the estimated cost of the medical procedures you will undergo, detailed profiles of the Operating Surgeons along with the Detailed profile of the Hospital..
- Once the patient selects the hospital of choice, they deem perfect, a qualified staff representative from New Life Health tours will initiate your travel and other Logistics arrangements to India.
- You will be received at the respective airport in India by our staff, who will hand over the Medical Tourism Starter Kit(Mobile SIM Card, Dos and don’ts Documents, Medically relevant Telephone Directory).
- You will be admitted to the hospital you selected in a 5-star hospital room with all facilities available within the room itself.
- We will constantly be in touch with you to keep you abreast of your progress until all the medical formalities have been taken care of.
- The staff at the hospital will be at your service 24 X 7.
- Our staff will also visit you at regular intervals to take your reviews and recommendations regarding your health condition.
- Once your procedure is complete and you are in the recuperative stage, you may also opt for pre- and post-operative care with consultation that will also be in your package or you may seek an early exit back to your country, as per your convenience.
- We suggest you to enjoy the entire post-recuperative holiday experience in India and visit its most revered tourist destinations once you are totally fit and healthy to enjoy India’s hospitality
At NewLife Health Tours, we ensure that you will be looked after well, right from the time of your arrival till your departure back to your home land.